Tuesday, February 10, 2015

It's Been More Than 2 Years!

It have been 2 years, 11 months and 7 days since my last post here on Sun of the Dawn blog and many things have change.

Even some people that I hold dear have "gone". :cry:

But I also met new people and now we have game project for Sun of the Dawn and still on going since I'm a "no budget game developer".

From 2000 fans, we have more than 3000 now.

[caption id="attachment_235" align="alignnone" width="352"]Sun of the Dawn Reach More Than 2000 Likes Sun of the Dawn Reach More Than 2000 Likes[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_245" align="alignnone" width="351"]Sun of the Dawn Fans in 2015 Sun of the Dawn Fans in 2015[/caption]

Thank you again for your support. :D

We also have dedicated Twitter account for Sun of the Dawn now.

Just follow us at @SunoftheDawn on Twitter.

But I'm wondering, what kind of social website do you guys use? So I can make an account there too to let you guys have updates about Sun of the Dawn comfortably. :)

Last but not least, I'll post more updates about our music and our game soon. I might even introduce you our team if they don't mind. :)

Here some sneak peek about what's happening. ;)

[caption id="attachment_246" align="aligncenter" width="810"]Yuka Hayashi 3D Model Yuka Hayashi 3D Model[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment